Jan 11, 2006

My apologies

Sorry about ignoring the important things like Brolie's upcoming love-child or who is going to coach the Packers next season....

I am oddly distracted by the drama that is the Alito Confirmation Hearings: Day Three. A visit to The Political Teen Blog provided some comic relief, and a look at Drudge yielded this, which seriously calls into question the line of question that Senator Kennedy has been pursuing the last few days. I would link something from DailyKos, but I want to keep this G-Rated.

Interesting to read the view from abroad...and they have a pretty good diagram and story on the Supreme Court too.

I must admit that this historical parallel has entered my mind several times over that last few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Hit Counter