Aug 24, 2005

The summer is coming to a close




August 24, 2005-Tomorrow I will be returning to school to prepare for the upcoming school year...so today I made one last trip into Los Angeles to visit the Petersen Automotive Museum. The Petersen is one the best Automotive Museums in the country, and is home to some amazing machinery. I especially enjoyed the Snake and Mongoose cars, as they brought back an awful lot of memories...I saw them race on numerous occasions at OCIR and was always a Tom McEwen fan. The display of cars from Heads of States was impressive, and included the Popemobile, Eisenhower's limosine, and the incredible Bugatti that was given to the Shah of Iran as a wedding present (Elisa and I received some nice gifts...but no Bugatti).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Hit Counter