Oct 27, 2005

Too Tired to Blog?

The last month has been incredibly busy. Seven periods a day, with a new discussion board to oversee has left me with little time or energy to spend on Blogging.

The news of the withdrawal of the Miers' nomination drew me back today though. I have tried in the past to predict who would be nominated, and always been wrong...so of course, I will now make my prediction. My guess is Michael Luttig. His resume is amazing, and his credentials appear to be flawless.


UPDATE
October 31, 2005

My record remains perfect....perfectly wrong that is. Samuel Alito was the President's nominee to replace Sandra Day O'Connor on the Supreme Court this morning. Another impressive resume, and he appears to have great credentials.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Hit Counter