Feb 15, 2006

100th Post....Seems fitting

The loonies are out, imagining a multitude of conspiracy theories involving the VP's...ummmm....really, really, really bad shooting day. The VP today took full responsibility.

This just in...PETA has decided to sue Randy Johnson for this classic...they contend that Mr. Johnson was obviously gunning for the victim, and was probably intoxicated.

Loonies (an affectionate term, I assure you), both left and right, probably should not be allowed to leave their homes without adaquate supervision.

If you missed the interview with the VP on Fox, there was one really amazing...maybe even stunning moment....when Brit Hume asked this question...

"HUME: And you — and I take it, you missed the bird.

CHENEY: I have no idea. I mean, you focused on the bird, but as soon as I fired and saw Harry there, everything else went out of my mind. I don't know whether the bird went down, or didn't."


Nooooo...he did not really ask that, did he?

I can see the headline now...

Cheney Ignores Details in Shooting Incident

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Hit Counter